Friday, January 22, 2010

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS! Loudest Crowd I Ever Heard Was at Game 2 September 20, 2009 - Home Opener vs. Hated Patriots (aka Cheaters) – Huge 16-9 Jets Victory

Game 2 of the 2009 season (home opener) vs. the Hated Patriots (aka Cheaters) was the loudest I’ve ever heard the crowd at a Jet game, including games at Shea Stadium. I was sitting in Section 326 and couldn’t hear the refs or the PA announcer. It was deafening. I went with two friends and a son of friends who’s a big Jet fan. It was the first NFL game for one friend and he saw quite a game. Our friends’ son and I won Mark Sanchez bobbleheads from a scratch off in the game program. In fact after the game we drove right to P.C. Richards in Brooklyn to pick them up. I found this clip on YouTube and thought it was worth posting. J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment