Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fireman Ed Hall of Shame Inductee #2 with Shame-O-Meter Rating of 1 (from Guest Blogger)

I attended the Jets Rally this morning at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center in Florham Park, NJ with my friend and his son (thanks for the ride). My friend asked if he could do a guest blog and I said sure. The guest blog follows:

[Today at the] Jets rally Fireman Ed was firing up the Jets fans then a major faux pas Fireman Ed shouts, "REX RYAN OUR SAVIOUR!” 5000 raucous fans quiet. That quiet speaks a lot of good about Jet fans. As we all knew in our hearts this is wrong. Embarrassing for Fireman Ed as you could hear a mouse fart. I'm thinking, I love Rex Ryan but only Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. Shame on you Fireman Ed, try going to church! We love you Fireman Ed but I think if you have ears that this is a small wake up call to get your own spiritual life in order. We all screw up so I give Fireman Ed a 1 [on the Shame-O-Meter].

No comments:

Post a Comment