Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Revis Island Back in Business as Darrelle Ends Holdout

Darrelle Revis finally ended his 36-day training camp holdout and showed up at the Jets training facility in Florham Park, NJ this morning. Fullback Tony Richardson, who was released Sunday and resigned yesterday, was back at practice this morning. He was joking about visiting Revis Island on his day off! I love it. Rex Ryan said many times on HBO’s Hard Knocks that the Jets were a great team without Revis. If Revis plays up to his potential and is the shutdown cornerback he was last season then and only then will the Jets be a great team. Having #24 ready to go against the Baltimore Ravens on Monday Night Football next week means the world to Rex. Getting him back was my concern for weeks. Now my concern is how long it will take Revis to get back to football shape. My Wife, friends and I are going to the home opener next Monday night, September 13th and can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment