Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday, August 29th Thoughts on Jets Training Camp

The New York Jets are 1-2 in preseason this year and have been a bit overmatched at times. Obviously preseason means nothing but I am concerned that Darrelle Revis has yet to report to training camp and quarterback Mark Sanchez has looked pedestrian or brutal in the time he’s been on the field. I was saddened to hear that the Jets cut wide receiver Lavernius Coles as he was hoping to retire as a Jet. I’ve always liked Coles and was glad that he was coming back. I don’t know if David Clowney is the answer but I sure hope he steps up in the four game absence of Santonio Holmes. It would be great if Revis signs an extension with the Jets before 6:00 PM on Wednesday. That will ensure he’s on the final episode of Hard Knocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment