Friday, April 2, 2010

Visit Citi Field to See Mets Play in 2010

The New York Mets have sent a fraction of the e-mails to me regarding their 2010 ticket plans compared to last season. Back in the 1990’s I had the Saturday Plan in the Mezzanine behind home plate with my friend when tickets cost $17.00 per ticket. When he moved to Florida I took his seat and my Wife was introduced to Shea Stadium. I gave them up two years after the strike season. With the prices now it seems like a lifetime ago. I tried to get my plan back when Bobby Valentine came to the team but the seats were long gone. The Mets sent this today via e-brochure today via e-mail. I will be going to Opening Day this Monday with my Wife but will buy tickets to any future games through StubHub. Tickets can be purchased and downloaded a few hours before the first pitch. Sellers often scale the price down as the game approaches. This offers the best way to minimize getting slammed with ticket charges and offering a good seat selection. I don’t know if we have the teamwork to make the dream work, but I hope they play at a higher level than last year. LET’S GO METS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment