Friday, February 5, 2010

Own a Piece of Jets History with Meadowlands Memorabilia!

If you’ve recently hit the Lottery or are independently wealthy you can buy a couple of seats and bolt them next to your Shea or Yankee Stadium seats. If they’re not in the budget you can go with a piece of framed turf. I like the coasters! I wonder how much they’ll charge for the field goal posts? Can you image one of those in your back yard! The Mets were selling the foul poles last year so why not the uprights? I guess they’ll rip everything out of the stadium that can be sold before the start demolition. I will miss it but will welcome the new Meadowlands Stadium next season. It was weird walking off the train last May and not seeing Shea Stadium for the first time. I miss Shea but now love Citi Field. It was a long time coming as Shea had seen better days many years ago. I think Jet and Giant fans may feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment