Sunday, January 23, 2011

If Jim Nantz Annoys You During CBS’ Broadcast of AFC Conference Championship Tonight Listen to WMTR – AM 1250 Instead

In the past I’ve enjoyed Jim Nantz during football broadcasts but he has an anti-Jet bias and it shows. I’m not just saying that as a Jet fan either. On top of that Nantz and Phil Simms dole out so many useless stats fed to them from the production truck that it makes me want to scream. I wish they’d just call the game. Last week I muted Nantz and Simms and listened to Bob Wischusen and Marty Lyons call the game on the radio. The timing was off by a couple of seconds on the Jet flagship radio station 1050 ESPN (WEPN – AM) in New York City. However games are simulcast on WMTR – AM 1250 in NJ and this station was only slightly ahead of the TV. Put on the oldies station and enjoy an excellent play-by-play game call. WMTR may have the stream on their website as well and remember

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment