Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bill Belichick (aka Head Cheater) has Been a Dope with the Jets Since He Resigned as Head Coach One Day After Taking Job on January 4, 2000

Head coach of the hated New England Patriots (aka Cheaters) Bill Belichick (aka Head Cheater) has been a dope with the New York Jets going all the way back to January 4, 2000. Bill Parcells resigned as head coach of the Jets on January 3, 2000 and handed the reins to Belichick. The following day Belichick resigned leaving the Jets high and dry. At the Jets’ training facility in Hempstead, Long Island Good Ol’ Bill held the most pathetic news conference ever witnessed, mumbled nonsense for 25 minutes that came down to this:

"I just don't feel I can lead the Jets in the year 2000, I just know what I need to do. I just don't feel I can do it right now. It is not about the future, it is about the situation I am in now…It is not about trying to get out of a contract or leveraging a contract.”
What the hell did that mean? Complete liar! He hired a good lawyer, got out of the remaining three years of his six-year deal signed with the Jets in 1997 and shuffled up to New England. The Jets were without an owner and lost two head coaches in just over 24 hours. Belichick held his staff meeting earlier that morning and never once told his staff he was going to resign. He wrote a resignation note that read he was quitting as “the H.C. of the NYJ.” It was a punk move on his part and nothing he does now amazes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment