Tuesday, November 17, 2009

An Emotional New York Jets Head Coach Rex Ryan Cried in Locker Room after Game Sunday

An emotional Rex Ryan, Head Coach of the New York Jets, reportedly cried after the home loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars Sunday. After the game I felt like screaming (not crying) as my Wife and I stepped lively in the Meadowlands parking lot across Gate B to the NJ Transit train, trying to catch our transfer at Secaucus Junction. If this motivates the team to win at New England this Sunday then I’m all for it.

As reported by the nypost.com:
"He didn't bash us at all; he was just very emotional . . . he was crying," right tackle Damien Woody told The Post. "Rex believes in our team so much I can't even put it into words and it would be a shame if we didn't capitalize on our opportunity."

"I was a little upset to see him that way," cornerback Darrelle Revis told The Post. "I'm upset for the same reasons he's upset."

Asked if he's ever been a part of a meeting with such high-powered emotions, Revis said: "No, I haven't been a part of a meeting where a coach cried like that. . . . In the future, I hope there are more tears of joy than the one this morning."

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if the tears were from emotion.....or from the onions on his 6th hotdog?!!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe if Rex gave one of those hot dogs to Mark Sanchez he would not throw those 2 picks!

    ReplyDelete