Friday, January 21, 2011

Rex Ryan Wants Green-and-White Confetti to Come Down After AFC Championship Game vs. Steelers

The New York Jets have not been speaking out this week leading up the huge AFC Championship Game this Sunday at Pittsburg against the hosting Steelers. Rex has Gang Green ready to play no doubt and knows when to let his talking take center stage. This is what Ryan said on Wednesday:
“All I want to do is find a way to win, one point, whatever. We want to be part of that – I want that green-and-white confetti coming down. We want to hold the trophy, the Lamar Hunt Trophy. We want that to be ours. We want the hat, we want the T-shirts, we want to experience that. I respect the way they play. Quite honestly, though, it doesn't matter if my dad was coaching that team or my son was playing on that team, it's on and we know it."

No comments:

Post a Comment